CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

landon

i like james he is nice and my favorites shows is utah jazz and cops and walker texas ranger and my favorites things to do to looking for trains i am going to looking for trains tonight we going in spanish fork to looking for trains tonight and utah jazz on tomorrow night against seattle supersonics tomorrow night and i can't wait for tomorrow allison is coming home tomorrow afternoon and my singing was fun everyone watch me and i was good singer and i am good dancer and i love spanish fork dons the dons baseball team is good this year they lost any games yet the dons win in st. george the dons have good baseball team and i think the dons play on tuesday i think and my friends is nice to me and mackenzie is really nice and everyone is nice to me and we have big easter party at aunts dianes house on sunday afternoon and we will have fun on easter party and spanish fork high school is big and the dons really good in basketball they lost alot of games and our baseball team is doing really good this year and my favorite movies is god's army that movie is good end of that movie elder dies and that movie is sad very end of that movie and that movie is good movie and god's army is funny movie and sad movie and that movie is sad

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am so excited that you have your own blog now! This way I can always read what you are up to! Love you, bud.
-Erin

Kandas said...

Hey Landon-

This is Kandas... it is so fun that you have a blog because now I can read about things you are doing and keep in touch better. I love your blog, it has all your favorite things on it and it makes me so happy to read it. GO Jazz!!!

We love you!!