CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

the cruise

we went on the big boat we went to mexico and san diego and me and james we went to hot tub all night long with his friends and we saw accident in las vegas and it was huge accident and we walk on catalina island and we went to shopping in mexico and we eat mexican taco and we have a tour on navy boat and we walk everywhere and we drive to cailfornia in nine hours i sit down alot in the car and the navy boat was cool and i got wet in the ocean it was cool i see the ocean police truck i was not tired at the major baseball game texas rangers at angels and the angels lost by six points it was good game the angels lost by texas rangers and it was bad game the angels lost by six points and i hang out with james all night long in the hot tub with his friends and me and james we are buddys













Me and my dad playing in the ocean










Me, Wes, and Jill playing in the ocean










Me and my sister Erin - Me, Wes, Kensie, Mackenzie, James, Mark, and Brooklyn











Me at the Anaheim Angels baseball game












Our boat!










Me and my sister looking at the Navy planes in San Diego











Touring the USS Midway Navy ship











In the control room on the Navy boat









Me and James touring the Navy boat



















I had to stop and get my rootbeer on the Navy boat










Formal dinners on the cruise ship









Me, James, and Mackenzie on the deck of our ship










The whole gang - me, mom, dad, Allison, Jana, Erin, Doug, James, Mackenzie, Wes, Kensie, Brooklyn, Jill, Mark










At dinner with my family










Hot tubbin' all night with my friends











At the chocolate buffet at midnight on the ship
















Me and my family at Catalina Island











On the Catalina ferry










Me, Mark, Jill, and Mackenzie at Catalina Island










Me and Mark at Catalina Island










On the bus in Mexico At the blow hole in Ensenada Mexico










Me, my mom and dad in Ensenada Mexico










Doug's birthday on the ship











At dinner with my waiter Cornelio










Chillin with James, Wes, Kensie, Brooklyn, my dad, Mackenzie, and my dad

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love what you wrote about the cruise! Wasn't that so much fun?!?!

The Boothes said...

That looks like a lot of fun Landon. What was your favorite part?

Ben and Jen Shell said...

Hi Landon this is Jen, it looks like you had a blast on your cruise, I loved all of your picture.

Kandas said...

Landon- I am so jealous!!! I want to go on a cruise. You are so lucky!! I love seeing the pictures of the trip. Thanks for sharing them with us. I would love to see a baseball game like that. I also would love to be able to just sit in a hot tub all night. That sounds really good right about now! What a fun trip!

Kandas said...

Landon- I just heard about your new job at Artic Circle. That is so cool!! We are excited that you will be working there and are going to have to stop by for a visit! Congrats and good luck!!

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

that was a fun tip huh landon! Hows arctic circle well see ya later!!

The Boothes said...

Landon, Ross and I wanted to say congratulations on your new job. You will be the best employee there.

Lecia said...

Hi Landon,

It looks like you had a great time on your trip and maybe even ate a little too much chocolate - did you say midnight???
This is a way cool blog. We love seeing all the fun things you are doing.
Be sure to cheer loud at the Owlz game! Love Aunt Lecia & Joyce